For safety reasons, these below Guests are not recommended to cruise overnight in Ha Long Bay:
- People with disability, such as blindness, two hand amputee. People who are unable to walk on 2 m high stairwells.
- People who have health problems, including people with sleepwalking syndome, people who have Illusions, people with epilepsy, people who have got anxiety when being in a small place.
People who are on medicines that need to be stored at a special temperature and without it their lives are in danger.
- People who is older than 80 years old.
- People who is more than 100kg weight.
- People who is over 2 meters height.
Poisonous plants and animals
During summer, especially May, June, July, before going to swim, Guests should ask the Guide or Captain for advice because it is when the poisonous jellyfish are most active.
Storms: when storms come during the tour Guests should be calm and follow instructions of the Captain and Guide. Guests need to move to the highest open areas of the boats or clear space or dining areas.
When engines are heard operating at night when the boat is anchored Guests need to rush out of their cabins because a storm is possibly coming or there is a potential boat collision.
- Life vest in each cabin, at public area, lifebuoys, life raft that enough for guests and crew on board.
Lighters and hammers for emergency case in each cabin. Fire alarm, fire extinguishers at different areas on board, following the standard guide and ready to use.
- Diagram to exit in emergency case .
- Marine equipment: VHF radio, GPS plotting, walkie-talkie, Walter licking alarm system, water pump system, fire alarm system and fire extinguishers.
- Brief introduction about the trip with itinerary, crew members, activities and safety, weather information.
- Activity warning: our guide will give short introduction and warning to visitors, depending on weather conditions and seasons features, we recommend you to listen carefully to this information.
- The speed canoe to transfer guest immediately to harbor in the short time regarding health safety.
- Medical aid available on board.
- Marine Search and Rescue team with essential skills and training, equipment to deal with emergency.