Hello ( Xin chao ) Please kindly read these Terms and Conditions carefully. On booking online or signing our booking form when making reservations over the phone or by email, you are deemed to have read and accepted our Booking Conditions, and are accepting the terms of these conditions on behalf of all persons in the party.
These Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement with the company providing this service to you. By entering the site, you accept these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly.
1. Cruise Rate
All Prices for Cruises are generally per cabin room. Our prices and fares are quoted in US dollars.
2. Payment to Secure Reservation
- If you Pay full amount of reservation through Onepay Merchant at the time of booking, you are waived of 3% service fees.
- If you Pay a deposit only through Onepay Merchant, you are waived 3% of the service fees for the deposit only. If you pay the remaining balance on day of check in by Visa/Master Card, you are borned 3% extra for service fees.
- Your Reservation is confirmed once payment has been paid by credit card and must be received by Peony Cruise Management.
All Confirmations are generally given by return e-mail within 2 working days. In case immediate confirmation is not possible, we will inform you of the booking status at the time of reservation.
3. Children and Extra Beds
- All Children are welcome.
- One Child under 5 years old is free of charge when using the existing bed and bedding and sharing meals with parents. Limited one child per booking for these conditions.
- Children from 5 years old until 11 years old are charged 75% of the adult price as per cruise policy, using existing bedding, but with separate meals.
- Children from 12 years old upwards will be charged adult prices.
Any Type of extra bed or child’s cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by cruise management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately.
4. Cancellation Policy: Any cancellation will be charged as follows:
Cancellation by Guests
a. Sharing from 1 to 6 cabins:
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: No cancellation charges
- Less than 14 to 10 days prior to check in: Charged 50% of total rate
- Less than 9 to 4 days prior to check-in: Charged 70% of total rate
- Within 3 days prior to check-in or No-Show: charged 100% of total rate
b. Sharing from 6 to 10 cabins:
- More than 45 days prior to check-in: No cancellation charges
- Less than 45 to 31 days prior to check-in: Charged 25% of total rate
- Less than 30 to 15 days prior to check-in: Charged 50% of total rate
- Less than 14 to 7 days prior to check-in: Charged 70% of total rate
- Within 6 days prior to check-in or No-Show: 100% of total rate
Cancellation by Peony Cruises
We Reserve the right to cancel your booking under some unavoidable circumstances as follows: weather conditions, wars, civil strife, industrial disputes, natural disasters, terrorism, or under orders from the Local Authority. Please note that we may have to cancel your trip due to bad weather conditions to guarantee the safety of all guests. The following policies will be applied for bad weather :
If the Cancellation is informed before guests leave Hanoi to Hai Phong ( and guests have not used any service yet): 100% refund.
If the Cancellation is informed during the trip (guests have already used some services: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Ha Long Bay, etc): Only the actual fee of these services will be charged and we will refund the whole of the remaining amount.
If the Cancellation is informed before 8:00 a.m, the trip will be shortened from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night.
If the Cancellation is informed when our guest has already spent 1st night and taken part in the 2nd day activities on the DAY CRUISE (Sunset) until 3:00-5:00pm, there will be a charge 75% of the 3 days 2 nights package.
The Cancellation of the Cruise will be announced ONLY by Hai Phong Local Port Authority and often at short notice. Therefore your kind understanding in this situation is highly appreciated.
5. Refund of Unused Services
No Refunds or Exchange can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transports or any other services, which are included in the tour prices but which are not utilized by the tour member.
6. Passengers’ Details and Dietary Information
All Guests are requested to submit all passenger details at least 24 hours prior to check-in of passengers (Full name, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, Passport number, Vietnam Visa expiry date, Contact number).
All Dietary Restrictions should be informed at least 24 hours prior to check-in to ensure that we can prepare your meals to the highest standard.